Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I Agree


Well not much these days here. Obama is still in office, Hillary is still dodging questions. Sad to say every person who thinks they can run the country on the GOP side is running, but a few still on the fence.

Blacks are still up in arms, Muslims still trying to kill everyone, Russia keeps saying nothing to see here, move along, and Iran is a two headed monster. Oh and North Korea is still trying to make up its mind what it wants to do. Have I left anything out?? 

Stay safe all..........

6 comments:

Vicki said...

I think you pretty much covered all the bases. :)
I want to know where the time went. Wasn't it just yesterday that I was 20 or 30 or even 40? What I don't like is having to see that old woman in my bathroom mirror every morning. Because inside, underneath the wrinkles and sagging skin there is a 30 year old, screaming to get out!!

Rozy Lass said...

My mom used to look in the mirror and say, "What's a nice girl like you doing in a body like this!" Thanks for the laugh this morning.

Rev. Paul said...

Yes, it's 2015. Or is it 1992? Or 1975?

And if, as Steve Miller said, "time keeps on slippin' ... into the future", then why do I have so much past?

Rob said...

I know right. My oldest son is going to be 29,and my youngest daughter is 17 and I have been out of high school 37 years and remember that night like it was yesterday. I look at my grandson and I see all of my kids running around in him. it just blows your mind.

Rob said...

First off thanks for stopping by, always nice to see someone new. I found some old (I hate that word), former classmates from high school, saw their photos and went wow, your old. They had kids who went to our high school and had graduated too and are in college.

Rob said...

Padre, I know, its a great song, until you stop and think about what he is saying......