Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Chattering

Yes there is chatter in MN, and its more then teeth. Some chatter does run down hill too, all the way down to total force members. its 37 here in Cokato as I write this. Time to clean the furnace. The old man of the north is near. my uncle has a long mustache., its going to be a cold winter.

We called a pest control service, they said it could be hours not days for a bug out. we are working on plan B, in case the pests get bad. I think its time to get some window window covering for winter. The farmers are going crazy to harvest the soy beans and corn before the snow flies.

Its homecoming week here. youngest daughter is on student council and has been busy. Well my friends I'm running out of steam. I will be busy finding mobile storage soon. Stay safe and PLEASE stay VIGILANT... 

5 comments:

hobo said...

Brrrr... we were 34 yesterday morning with rain predicted for tomorrow. The trees are turning and a cool wind blows. Get the 3M window film. A little on the high side but you won't be disappointed with the quality.

Anonymous said...

88 right now. Highs all week in the low nineties. I envy you.

Rob said...

Thanks Hobo I will, I bought Jack Frost it helped some. Our windows don't have storms windows over them anymore. Someone remodeled a few years ago and screwed up the windows. We are renting to own so I can't do anything until its mine. I don't want to rock the boat and piss off anyone.

Rob said...

Sounds like when we lived in Fla. I like the cool weather better. I would rather add layers to stay warm then strip down to my skivvies to stay cool, its don't work for me.

Leigh said...

Sounds like global warming is really tough on you guys up there.