Friday, July 8, 2016

We Can Only Hope....


The world is still going down hill. so when do we offical go to Revolutionary War 2.0 - Civil War 2.0 World War 3.0?? I used to pride myself with keeping up with current events, to now I just don't care. If its about my family of 8, Wife, 5 kids, grandson and myself, I care, other wise I DON'T GIVE A SHIT any more. We have chosen not to get close to any of my neighbors. Why?? I just don't want to know their problems. If Joe Jackass gets drunk, so be it. If Jane the Meth Queen goes nuts I say let her unless it affects my family, then there is hell to pay.

They say "Black Lives Matter" don't bother me, "Blue Lives Matter" same thing. Gay Pride good for you, just don't tell me about your wild nights. i worked with some gays. Left me alone, so I don't care. Some perv goes for my daughters or grandson...I will kill if I have too, even if it means I die in prison. You don't want to work, that's your problem, the Liberals with tax us to high heave and give to them anyway.

I know who I will vote for in Nov. AND ITS NOT THAT LYING BITCH HILLARY, or any liberal.

Thanks for letting me vent. Stay Safe....Big Changes coming over the next few months,
Hang on its going to be a wild ride folks. We are going down hill, and its not economic like most think.

.

4 comments:

Harry Flashman said...

I'm helping the economy by spending a hell of a lot of money on beefing up my situation up here on the mountain. I don't need to, but it makes me feel better. Human psychology is a strange thing.

Hope is in short supply these days.

I liked the joke about the Pope.

Rob said...

Nothing worse then waking up today to see things getting worse here in MN. Just makes me sick. a big protest here got out of control and more officers got hurt. Glad we live in the country now days.

hobo said...

I'm glad you and your family are in the country, too. No one cares more for your family, than you. Be safe & take care, Rob.

And I liked the joke, too.

Rob said...

Thanks hobo. My family has always been top priority.