Tuesday, September 20, 2016

This Is How You Honor Hero's......


This is the Air Force's new bomber the B21 Raider. Named after Jimmy Doolittle, and his Raiders who dropped bombs on Tokyo in April of 1942. So while our Idiots are not standing for our National Anthem,  Be respectful of their stupidity. If it wasn't for men like the Raiders, and every service member who gave their lives on Dec 7th 1941, for our freedom, and those idiots right to free speech.

You wouldn't see this in Nazi Germany. Imperial Japan, or even in Soviet Russia. You'd be shot. Even with the radical Muslims you would be dead too.

Stay Safe, and Respect Their Stupidity......

.

2 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

I will not respect stupidity, but I will honor the First Amendment which gives them the right to be stupid in public. They're the ones who'll have to face the natural consequences of their actions.

Rob said...

So true Padre, I saw a guy years ago, who kept saying "kill them all, and let God sort them out" We knew he was on something, but I think he spoke the truth. I then had a vision of God replying..." I can only work so fast"...