Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I'm Annoyed

Why is it that I get minorities, and other folks I don't know want to be my friend on FB.?? Sorry but unless you are someone I know from my past and i want to reconnect, or a friend of a friend. I have no time for you at all.

I use my FB like a newspaper. They are airline groups, airliner groups, military history groups, family groups. etc that I belong to. I have reconnected with folks I used to work with at Sun Country Airlines, my high school days, and family I see maybe once a year.

I will add any internet blog friends and there friends who have a common interest. BUT I will not add complete strangers from who cares where, to be my friend. I get women that show (profile photo) more produce then the local market, and bakery. If I want to SEE what you have, I will go bug my wife, as after 30yrs I know whats available at her market.

I joined one political group that ending being so annoying that I dropped out after less then a day. Too many trolls, and HER supporters trying to cause problems. Another group I dropped was about a cretin airliner...DC-8, I saw more photos of the pilots this idiot took years ago, then the plane its self.

I also belong to several CAP sites, local units in my state, or National HQ, and our historians. I get tired of all the god loves you share and type Amen. I know God loves me and I have opened by heart to him, but please STOP. I don't want to offend friends so I go and just block the site they share.

Well I guess that's enough whining on my part. Our schools are on a 5 day break they get every Oct. I was able to sleep in today until 7 am vs 4am on my own. I even got chores done (dishes) sooner then I normally do. They are several other chores I should do, but you can just jump into all of it at one time, the wife will find more items on my HONEY DO list...Right Guys.. LOL

I have been in a better mood, lately, My oldest as found a place to live with a friend he has know since he moved to Fla., and now looking for a job. My stress is way down on that one, second oldest son found a new job right away, less stress there, But my oldest daughter and wife still raise my BP almost daily, if not every few hours.

Well my friends thanks for letting me vent...Its down to the wire...Nov 8th is fast approaching.  Have a good week all.


.

2 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Rob, I share your frustration with FB, family issues, and lack of a place in which I can escape from the noise & crowd.

Rob said...

Padre, FB is just a pain in the backside. Escape is the main reason I joined CAP, that and a sense of giving back to my country. I had an opportunity to attend a 7 day encampment this summer, and a 3 day leadership academy this weekend, but things just didn't work out. It would have been a great escape.