Tuesday, November 1, 2016

National Poll Numbers

After watching FOX News yesterday and today, with all the talk of poll numbers, I think the MSM, is telling everyone that H has the lead or its tight. I think Trump is leading by such wide margin, that if they told everyone, most wouldn't even show to vote. MSM main job is to get the Criminal elected. One of the gals on Fox yesterday asked the questions "What happens if H is elected but is charged before Jan 20th" I think I heard a reply "lets not go there yet". If H wins there will be a "Constitutional Crisis" as an elected President may for the first time be unable to take office. That also brings up the point of does Speaker Ryan become President? H is unable to take office, does that make her running mate, President?? You thought the Gore-Bush fight was a rough patch, Just wait...

On another note, from the sounds of it, trick or treating was slow all around. It was slow to nothing here, in Cokato, same for Winstead (son home), and even in Ocala, FLA hour north of Orlando. The weather here was warm 56, but the ground was damp, but not raining. It was just odd.

Had to believe its November first. I am still waiting for the other shoe to drop.......

Stay Safe.....Rob

4 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

I suspect that Trump is ahead by a considerable - nay, remarkable - margin. Most people simply won't state their preference out loud, even in solidly "red" territory, for fear of reprisal.

Rob said...

I do think your right. Didn't Reagan win reelection by a landslide 49 states to 1..?? I plan on watching the returns online until the wee hours of the morning.

Mike Yukon said...

I think you're right Rev Paul, Here in Florida there are almost no bumper stickers seen for either candidate on cars or trucks. I just came back from 4 days in Vegas and the same thing there, no bumper stickers seen!

Rob said...

One thing I noticed if you want a sign, ball cap, or sticker you have to buy it. That's the new fund raising trick. Maybe folks fear attack for having a sticker. We see a H sign, and we think idiot...