Saturday, December 3, 2016

A New Business Idea...

Hubby Day Care..................


Women go to Day Spas, so why can you take your husband here?? Worried about him over drinking just give them $50.00 for beer, pre pay, and when its gone he's done. I wished I had thought of this. Can you see the money that could be made selling franchises.

All our snow is gone, but the cold temps have money in highs are just above freezing. Maybe the city can have the ice skating rnik done by Christmas break. it will give the kids something to do.

Stay Safe and Warm.......

.

4 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

It's 9° here, with temps falling to around 0° by suppertime. We got 10" of snow yesterday, and will spend the morning clearing said snow from our 275' driveway. So temps above freezing seems like a dream at the moment. But the hubby daycare thing is a wonderful idea. If there were a "gentlemen's reading room" attached, I'd never leave.

Rob said...

Right..You can check in, but your can never leave.. Our temps are going lower over the next few days. Noy sure about snow, that I don't want to know..LOL. I feel move coffee being brewed in the next few days then consumed yet this winter

hobo said...

hahaha I always thought a hardware store/fabric-yarn store combo would work.... I'd call it Nuts and Bolts. :-)

Don't get too excited about that snow melting. Threats of snow/very cold temps predicted for us over the following week. I'm hoping it is a nasty rumor.

Rob said...

Its snowing as I type this Saturday night. I don't care if we have it or not. Nice for Christmas, but in Jan when its bitterly cold...pass..LOL