Saturday, January 21, 2017

Respect

I learned years ago to respect the rank, But I don't have to respect the person. I respected Obama as he was Commander In Chef, and our President, but That is where it ended.  I have LTCOL in my unit, I respect him due to his rank, but I think personally he is an Idiot. By supervisor is also a LTCOL. I respect him because of his rank, and his personality. I know a full bird COL. same with him. Everytime I see him its not Hi John, Its Hello COL. Respect.

My last job here in MN my supervisor had a title of Director Of Flight Services, Again respect the person and her title, as well as the fact she was a founder of the company. Her husband was founder and COO, Respect to both. A former supervisor at the same company, I respected his rank or title, but I thought he was an ass. Again respect the rank.

I have several fiends here, who I respect because of Military rank, and because of their knowledge. I respect others because of level of maturity, Intelligence. etc. its always heart warming to me, to find others that are on the same page as me, and even the same book.

Those who protest, destroy anything, or hurt anyone in the name of being anti government, or anti because I don't like you, or anti my religion. Do us all a fovor, pack up your crap and leave this country. 

To all of my bloger readers I have now enacted comment moderation as I don't have the time in my days to reply to your words. So my friends I will check back every no and then to read and respond. Some of you have my email address, you can hit me up there. To Hobo I did get the books, So much for my diet..LOL

Stay Safe, the Liberals are still at it....Rob G.

6 comments:

Mike Yukon said...

Good! Now you don't have to read their garbage..

Steve Ronin said...

Necessity is the mother of moderation.

Please have a great day.

Rob said...

Hi Mike, now that my topics are going away from #45, things have settled down.

Rob said...

thanks Steve, and welcome. Please post anytime...

Anonymous said...

You can close your blog. Nobody is following and nobody or only a few care about your shit.

Rob said...

Anno. Piss off...i don't care who reads and who don't.