Tuesday, January 24, 2017

SO Very True.........



These are a group true American Women, they put their lives on the line daily so the cry baby fems can piss bitch and cry about how they are being treated or what ever they complain about.

Give me a group of vets, male, female or both. All you will see is a group of hard working people. Send the bleeding hart liberals men, and women through boot camp and maybe just maybe they can grow spines and balls.

I found out doing some research online a group of men all around the world that want to have sex change operations, to become women, and hormones to become more lady like. Then after they go under the knife they bitch about all the pain their in....

Heavenly Father please help those who need surgery to remove their heads from their rectal cavities, and clean all that crap from their brains.....Amen.

Stay Safe my friends, you can see how the liberals are going to carry on under our new Presidents leadership......Rob

.

15 comments:

Mike Yukon said...

So far President Trump is doing what he said he would do.
If I were ISIS I'd get my ass to the bargaining table before it gets shot off!

Rob said...

Mike, Not only Trump but the new Sec DOD was at the Pentagon on Sunday. Less then 24 hrs after he was confirmed and sworn in.

Mike Yukon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacked Up Glock Mom said...

If the liberals and the mainstream media are getting pissed off with President Trump....then he must be doing something right! God Bless him!!!! : )

Rob said...

Mike I removed the Ann, reply. Your always safe with me.

Rob said...

Jmom, he has hit the ground running. So has Gen Mattis. now if we get get the dummycrates to get the cabinet staff approved we could get more done.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacked Up Glock Mom said...

Your Anon buddy keeps replying... I guess he skipped school the day his or her Civics class taught about the Electoral College..

Anonymous said...

Ugly is as ugly says! Redder

You can remove this when you get rid of that ANon one too, Rob. Just wanted to make a point.

Rob said...

No worries

Mike Yukon said...

I understand, I deal with them weekly!

Mike Yukon said...

I deal with the anon morons at least every month. Simply do not respond or acknowledge their presents. Remember,,,, they are the enemy, they are Democrat's.

Anonymous said...

I'm not American and not living in your country I just noticed what a bunch of sick people you all are. Trump will isolate your country and what you voted for will not happen. This presidemt is a childish and ridiculous man movinh his hands and fingers like someone who has physical troubles. He probably has at least mental problems.

Rob said...

Hey Annon guess what I don't care about your opinion. Your next posting, and every one that you post, will be deleted

Anonymous said...

I just heard trumpy wishes to reintroduce "waterboarding", may be a Marine Veteran should try it on him and he will get really drowned..would be a good result. Annon screws trumpy and you robby can delete my comment.I do not care lol.