Thursday, January 19, 2017

That Uneasy Feeling


Tomorrow we embark on a new chapter in American and World History. There is an uneasy feeling falling over America. The Forces of evil on one side, call them Liberals, Democrats, Leftists, etc, and the Forces of Good, Republicans, Right Wing, Conservatives, etc.  Someone said the country has not been this divided, since Abram Lincoln was elected.

We don't know what the next four years will bring. Those of us know it will be better then the last eight. The Left thinks America has been doing great under their leadership, we all know that's a lie.
So many lies and half truths have been told, we don't know which end is up. Who do you trust. ??

I want to compare this feeling of uneasiness as to what our brave soldiers, sailors, and airman must have felt before the lunch of Operation Overlord, The Invasion of Normandy. June 4th 1944. You know its coming, but unsure of the outcome. My heart races as I think about the upcoming events, will the Left try some kind of act of terrorism, will the Muslims try something as our attention is on D.C. Do we hold our breath while Trump takes the oath of office, will they try something while all the world watches. So many members of Congress, Supreme Court, Military Leadership on hand.

Now I sound like so many of those end of times books we have all read. One thing is for sure, the future is a mystery, The past is history which we can't change, even when some try to rewrite it, Today is a gift and its called the present.  I pray that the next four, to eight years, become the greatest of this century.

If things happen those of us who have prepared are ready, those who didn't will suffer. If things go down hill over the next few days, and the world as we know it changes, I pray that my family will survive, if not until we meet again on the other side and reunited with our loves ones gone before us.

Stay Safe.......Rob

.

7 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Say what you will, I truly believe that this interruption of the Left's march to the New World Order is ordained by the Lord. He will see that we have a decade or so to accomplish the great end-time harvest that the Bible refers to. After that? I suspect things may turn very dark, very quickly.

Rob said...

I trust in the Lord to guide me through life. I have learned to trust that "gut feeling" right now that feeling is uneasy. I have never felt this when everything is normal in our household. I need a new tire for the van, but that is not that stressful...

Peteforester said...

CNN ran a piece yesterday, where Brian Todd asked “What if an incoming president and his immediate successors were wiped out on day one?” Fair enough question, until he goes further, saying that if this happened, an OBAMA cabinet appointee would take the reins; not a TRUMP appointee, as his cabinet members won't have been confirmed yet.

Now... why does anyone suppose Mr. Todd would broadcast that kind of information?... Hmmm...

Nothing like the power of suggestion; is there?

Rob said...

It would be Speaker Ryan, so it will still be a GOP run congress. I too heard that and that's why I have an uneasy feeling.

Mike Yukon said...

Liberals are so out of touch with reality and the way life really is. Nothing is free, you must work for what you want in life.
I hope for our new President and family that nothing is ever attempted on them.

Rob said...

Mike, I'm sure I'm over reacting, I get that way sometimes....I guess..

Mike Yukon said...

No you're not. It is reality. There are a lot of stupid people out there today. Anything is possible, but needs to be dealt with immediately.