Friday, January 13, 2017

Winter Stupidity...

Or why I'm not surprised in the lest. I find it amazing that how stupid so many folks are in the winter. I read over at Harry blog that he is snowed in and doesn't care in the lest. Well of course not. Why ?? because Harry has a Phd in survival. besides him, Pioneer Preppy, Stephen over at Standing Outside Looking in. Stephen has been off grid for a long time, but if you smart you will stop by and read any of these folk's blogs.  Just look at my list on the right, so many folks that know what they are talking about. Vicki, Kymber, Glock Mom, Hobo, any of  the ladies know about keeping the pantry full of goodies.

If you live in an area that gets snow, you should be ready, If your not, you drink too much of the Liberal Global Warming Sun Tea. Even if you don't get snow, but get any kid of bad weather you need to be ready.  I will admit i'm not as nearly stocked as some of the folks on the right, but I bet i'm ahead way more then most folks. I have a freezer full of meat, canned goods, and etc. I am lacking on water storage, need more flour, sugar, coffee, and TP. You have to include TP.

I guess my head is frozen, I wrote this 3 days ago and forgot to post. I was feeling better, but of course I caught another chill, andI'm sick again. Its been a long time since I have been sick more then 3 days,

Stay Safe, and Warm....Rob

.


2 comments:

kymber said...

Rob, buddy - please keep taking your vitamins and make yourself some bone broth....sip it every morning like tea. it will help to keep you healthy, safe and warm! i am super glad that like some of our other friends, you are prepared, too. oh and as for TP - have i ever told you about family cloths??? you'll kill yourself laughing, call me crazy and swear you will never use them.

but they are awesome-sauce buddy! bahahahahah!

this seems to be an incredibly yucky winter but spring will come soon. hang in there and be sure to take care of yourself ok? sending much love to you all. oh and saw the post with pics of Sammy! thank you very much! your friend,
kymber

Rob said...

Every day I open the front door, and say Oh crap it still winter. You know its coming, ok we had white Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years, Spring can come anytime now. Your suggestion on th eold clothes wouldn't work we are on the city sewer line, we have enough trouble keeping them open now as it is.

Sammy is growing like a weed. Lisa works with him on learning new words daily. Last night it was Hubba, Hubba, He loves his plastic hammer, and my small battery screw driver. He goes around fixing things. He and the Tom cats have an understanding, you leave us along and we leave you alone. The only way he can pet them is if me or grandma are siting with him. More snow coming our way Monday 3 to 5 with freezing rain. Come on spring....Hugs to you both.