Monday, July 31, 2017

New Math ??

Why do I call this post "new Math"? Because things don't add up. The Left is claiming Russia interfered in our election. No proof yet. The US places sanctions on Russia, for some reason, which escapes me. Now Russia says the US must send 750 American home. If  Russia did interfere would they then tell the US to send folks home.??
The Congress has had 6 months to repeal and replace Obama Crae. But when it comes down to the votes needed, GOP folks back stab and side with the Left. So I know now that we have a lot of Hippocrates working for the US Congress.

The price of Oil is still on the high - low roller coaster.and we can blame the oil producing countries. We will cut production, they claim, price goes up. Bottom line they don't cut output, oil storage grows. The price drops. A few weeks later when the prices gets low, then to production cuts talk starts again.

Don't get me started on Food. Milk here in Cokato is $2.99 a gallon. In Litchfield 17 miles west at Walmart its $3.85. Only two markets in town, plus the convenience stores. Now we drive approx. 20 miles south in Hutchinson, We have competition. Walmart, Target, and Aldi. plus a super market and the convenience stores. Milk is #!.89 a gallon at WM, because of Aldi.

We can buy bread anywhere from $.87 a loaf, cheap Walmart bread to over $2.50 a loaf depending on the brand. If you don't shop based on price your a nut job. If we Run to Buffalo to see the Drs. I can stop at WM and get twin packs of milk for under $$.00 I will also pick up food for a couple of meals.

Now to the big issue, TRANSGENDER. DON'T Mess with Mother Nature, and GOD. If you are born a man STAY a man. If you are born a women, STAY a women. I have done research as any person would. I have read postings about men who claim they should have been born a women. Start dressing as such. Go see a Shrink, convince the DR I'm a women, go on all kinds of Meds to change. Spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to become a women or man. The complain about how much pain their in. Well of course your in pain Stupid you are all screwed up in the head.

Well I could go on and on, but I'll stop. My friends remember to stay safe, and keep an open eye out for those who want to do us harm.

Rob

.

11 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

No misunderstanding where you stand - keep fighting the good fight!

Rob said...

Padre, Thanks for stopping by. After all these years, I still don't understand the whole Gay"S but to each his own. I just found out a couple years ago that a cousins son was gay. His family are good Christians. They accepted him, in fact the whole family tree has.

I have worked with some in the past, if that's your beliefs, and you don't hit on me I guess I'm ok with it. What people believe in is their business. Just don't waste my time to see your point of view. At my age I pretty much have a grasp on things. ;)

Rob said...

Oh one more thing, Did you pull the plug on your blog, or a new address for it. I view and there is nothing there.

Mike Yukon said...

I have been doing some of the food shopping the last two years and I am surprised how fast the prices are rising and also the amount of manufacturer manipulating the product size. If the price doesn't rise then they shrink the product. Coffee cans get smaller but the price is the same. Bars of soap seem to be shrinking but the box size stays the same. They're now almost the size I use to throw away.

Oil, what can you say, demand I feel has little to do with the price, it's simply greed of a few.

The rainbow people! Mother Nature has ways of fixing that. First, she made aids but the government dumped billions into creating drugs for it. However Mother Nature has a remedy for that..... They can't multiply, so eventually they'll all be gone!

Rob said...

Mike the price of oil dropped today, too much oil in the market Surprise. Almost everything is getting smaller in size. At lest WM has added bigger sizes on cereal . Now they have giant and family sizes. Bought a $100,000 bar. It was so small it was more like a $25,000 bar...LOL

I think I'll do a price comparison. So anyone can compare to there location vs me

Peteforester said...

The whole homosexual/transgender/non-binary... you know what I mean; the Left says Christianity has jammed its values down America's throat. So what exactly is the Left in the process of? The stink of homosexuality is showing up in the movies, on TV, billboards; you name it. News flash, Loony Left; there IS a right. There IS a wrong. Every society that has embraced homosexuality is now a footnote in history books (not the "revisionist" ones). 'You looking to make ours the next?

Food prices; my grocery bill now rivals, and at times, surpasses my mortgage payment. And this is with only three people under my roof!

Congress: it cares more about keeping its collective job than actually DOING its collective job.

"Russian collusion:" put up or shut up, MSM/DNC. You have evidence? SHOW IT. If not, SIDDOWN!

chloe said...

And if you are born an idiot as you , stay an idiot.

hobo said...

Hey, Rob, keep up the price comparison when you shop. I do that all the time and even have to compare between the two states. OR is no tax, at least for a while in the city across the river. The 'smart' city council members had a study done to see how much $$$ they could get from Idahoans if they put a city sales tax. They don't realize that people will just purchase goods here. And sometimes it is just plain cheaper to pay the ID sales tax and skip Oregon stores completely since they mark up their goods quite a bit.

Walmart is excellent for produce (most of the time) and some canned name-brand products. Meats are good either at one of the mom & pop type markets in OR or ID. Walmart is way overpriced and I don't like the look of their meat selection. Pork is not supposed to be red like beef. And I like the certified hereford beef better than the angus, which is all chinamart sells. I just watch the flyers around shopping time. Milk is $2.89/gal at the local store down the mountain. The small store in town here is nearly $4/gal. Highway robbery... literally!

Glad to see you posting again. Even the trolls are happy. ;^)
~hobo

Rob said...

Pete, Bulls eye hit...The left is really screwed up our country

Rob said...

Why thank you for the compliment, so nice of you.

Rob said...

Hobo, I bought 4 gallons of milk at $1,84 at Walmart. Vs $2.99. I saved $5.00. that was just the milk. I like to buy meat here in town when its on sale. They just changed to Angus here. Must be getting a lower wholesale price. I have bought the cheap WM bread, but it doesn't stay soft long to enjoy.