Friday, August 18, 2017

Early Fall

I'm going to stick my neck out and say we are going to have an early fall here in my part of MN. I have seen tree starting to turn, with leaves falling. Yes, its only mid Aug., and the state fair is starting next week. We had an early spring, all our snow was gone mid march.

I don't even what to talk about white stuff. Not sure how much we will get but after all, this is MINNESNOWDA. Still stocking up on more supplies and food stuff. Just in case we wake up with a butt load of white some morning.

One of my kids asked why we had so much TP, my reply was 5.5 butts to clean. Staying ahead on many supplies, peanut butter, dish soap, laundry soap, bath soap, none dairy creamer, low cal sweetener, I think I have at lest 5 cans of coffee too. I was thinking about buying a camping coffee pot, I may before winter. That way if we lose power, I can still have coffee, and hot water to cook with.

I don't worry about my neighbors at all, in fact I don't want to talk to them, get to know them, I just don't care. I know that the bible says love thee neighbors. But with these crazy times, (fill in the blank) its better to keep to your self. We have new neighbors who moved in back in June. Don't talk to them, don't care about them.

I do feel bad for what happened in Virginia. I have family there. I don't understand why it happened. I do feel bad for the folks in Spain, but that's what they get for letting refugees in. We have family over in Europe right now. In Sweden, and The Czech Republic.
We pray for their safety, and safe return.

I'm not trying to be cold, but if the Left wants to rewrite history, not much I can do to stop them. I figure by the time my grandson finishes school. Their will some events that never took place in our history books.

I'm going to close this edition of my blog. I have issues more important in my life. Like how to pay for my youngest to go to college, and working on fixing my CAP Squadron, which is sinking like an old ship. Its in a slow roll over.

Stay Safe Everyone. Stay Alert...Rob

.

5 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Yours is an important pro-freedom voice. Illegitimi non carborundum!

Rob said...

Being the fact that I recognized the last part as Latin I looked it up. My sarcastic side reads it as Illegal Non carbonated....

Senior and Glock Mom said...

hell Rob the history books are already getting that way..

Early Fall?? send it our way, we are sweating our butts off down here..

Hope all the family is doing well.. -JUGM

Rob said...

JUGM, I wish I could...LOL But its beats Florida any day. My oldest is claiming he is going to die this winter, first winter home in 10 years. LOL.

Senior and Glock Mom said...

yea anything beats Florida heat right now...even here in SC.. Poor kid, hope he survives it..lol