Saturday, October 14, 2017

Please Answer this Question....

Are most people that stupid?? Or are people just being that stupid??

I have seen people doing the same thing over and over again, then don't understand when they get caught. Stupid??

I have seen people who seem to have their act together, and drop the ball. Acting stupid or just don't have a clue.??

I have had an issue with someone, who I thought they had it together, and now just seems to not care anymore. Not Family...

We have had rain the last few weeks here. Almost 5" two weeks ago. The farmers are behind, but now are getting into their fields. This afternoon, Rain again. At lest its not the white stuff yet.

stay safe and alert......Rob

6 comments:

Navy91 said...

We never know what goes on behind closed doors. Sometimes people get beat down (figuratively) to the point that they just don't care anymore. On the other hand, some people really are that stupid, I know a couple.

Harry Flashman said...

I'd say "yes" on this one. The average individual is not very impressive in most respects.

Rob said...

Navy 91 thanks for stopping by. Its hard when someone is like I'll do it, then after like 18 months, Its why bother. We all make a commitment to do our job every year. This gent knew he was locked in for 4 years, but his personnel life has been a roller coaster ride, and should give up his commitment.

Rob said...

I know Harry. Stupid people that keep doing stupid stuff, then you have smart people who do something stupid.

K said...

Think of how stupid the average person is,then realize that half the other people are even more stupid. Dysgenics.

Rob said...

I understand, thats how Obama was elected twice. I will write a post giving more details soon.