Monday, October 23, 2017

Post # 300....Thin Gray Line, Or Large Gray Cloud

So its OK for Black Democrats, Like Maxine Walters, Al Green, Frederica Wilson, and others to make threats like assassinating "TAKING OUT TRUMP", or Impeaching him.

But If I Joe White American says the same thing, I get arrested by the Secret Service or another Alphabet Agency. Sitting in jail for who knows how long. Why is it the blacks throw the race card faster then a fast ball in a play off game.

Hello you had a Black President, that screwed up our country so bad in 8 years, that it will take 16 years or better fix. 8 by Trump and 8 by another President.

I just don't get it. so many people worked so hard to give you the rights you deserve, and you go screw it up. Dr King would not be happy at all.

Stay Safe and Keep Vigilant..

Rob

4 comments:

Harry Flashman said...

The leftards don't act logically, and they certainly have no sense of consistency. They just bleat what they are told to bleat.

Rob said...

So very true. The Clinton's tried to blame Trump dealing with the Russians, and finally got caught dealing with the Russians

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. The sad part is there is a part of the black community (5 -10%?)that is hardworking, logical, moral folk who know right from wrong and they get thrown into the same category. It works like that for all groups, but still - I understand their frustrations. Of course, Barbra Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Hillary and a whole pile of those loud mouth crude Hollywood women make me embarrassed to be one. I have gotten along better with a group of guys than most women for years.......Redder.

Rob said...

Sorry for the real late reply. The notice that you replied need up in my spam folder....I had a boss who dropped the "F" bomb one day. I was surprised. My mouth hanging wide open. Her reply.."I'm just one of the boys"...She was my favorite boss ever.