Friday, May 18, 2018

School Shootings

I don't want to say it, but school shootings now a way of life. Let me try and correct that statement. We have had so many, that when it happens I'm not shocked anymore.

Many of you are aware that my oldest son works as a Community Service Officer at a local community. The school resource officer had to go to the high school, just for peace of mind for many students. Just the idea of an armed officer made many feel safer.

This is about I will talk about this topic. Too many liberals are going to have a toddler size tantrum over this latest shooting.


Stay Safe. Me I'm more worried about the Liberals than the shooters

Rob
.

2 comments:

Mike Yukon said...

We will probably hear the police etc were warned about this kid and they did nothing. Yes this is going to be a way of life in the USA. But just wait until the muzzies start their assaults.

Rob said...

I think this, school shootings, are going to go on for a few more years. I understand that Polk County Fla Sheriff is going to hire and train armed personnel to be at all their schools starting this fall. I think Sheriff Grady started planing this after Parkland. Sad this has to happen but what choice does America have. ??