Saturday, June 23, 2018

Racism Is Alive And Well...........

In small town Minnesota.

How do I know?? Well its a fact when you have folks calling the city, stating move the blacks out, or they will get burned out. Then a group of about 10 black men, and women had a fight last night at a city park. The police where called, and a county wide alert call for back up was needed. In the end things calmed down before back up could get there.

Fact most blacks don't like small towns. no public transportation. No cabs. No car, you walk. Don't get me wrong, but when I see a black person out in farm country, first thing I think is. Did the County Welfare move them out here, or did they come out here on their own??? We do have a small number of blacks in my town. I have seen this family work hard and owns their own small business. When I first saw them hard at work I said, now that's a family who is tired of all the bull shit in the cities.

I'm not saying all blacks cause trouble, when I hear of a shooting in the cities, first thing I ask is North Minneapolis?? When I hear the persons name and its a weird name, it turns out to be black. The family always shows the media a photo of a sweet looking kid. Only thing is the photo is 10 years old, and the sweet looking kid has been in and out of jail so many times. They know people in jail by their gang name.

My philosophy now days is, you don't talk to me, I don't talk to you. I have lived in my home 4 years now. I don't know the names of anyone around us. Why you may ask.?? I stay out of your business, you stay out of mine. We had a family move in next door. within 3 mouths they had moved out. Another family moved in by winter. They are still there, they work hard, but again. I know nothing about them. A kid down the street has some issues. I stay away from him. He runs his mouth about stuff. I kick named him Simple Simon. He has been band from many places if he is by himself. He can shop with his mom or dad, but only if they are with him.

He came other last summer and started yelling at me because my grandson was out side in his diaper. My grandson was helping bring in the groceries What kid don't like to help??.  Well the kid started running his mouth, I stood my ground, and told him to go home, or I would talk with his Dad. Man that kid hightailed it back home. Now that he has seen a patrol car sitting in our drive way one weekend, well lets say his stays away now.

The weather here has been great. No ultra high temps or humidity. We have had rain but not too bad. The crops are growing like crazy. everything is green, including our grass. We mow on Thursday, and when it comes time to cut, it looks like its been more then a week. I'll take this over cold temps and snow. But at the same time, I enjoy winter when it get here too.  only until Christmas, then it can move on.

Stay Safe My Friends. Remember if Trump says its good for our country, The LEFT will cry about how the country is in danger.

Rob


2 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

I tell folks that I'm not bigoted or racist, but I'm VERY prejudiced. It wasn't whites that made me prejudiced, though, it was going to high school with some blacks in the early 70's. Out of 50-100 in my school, it turned out that only TWO didn't have "the attitude."

For those wondering, prejudice (to me) means to pre-judge, in others words, guilty until proven innocent. Racist is thinking you're special because of YOUR OWN color, while bigoted is TREATING someone badly because THEY are different than YOU.

Rob said...

I grew up as a child of the 60's. My grandma told me that blacks where dirty, and etc. I have a friend that married a Asian women.. That doesn't bother me at all. My old neighborhood, was white. Most small communities are European. Ours here is Finish, just south its Swedish, father south German. My bloodline, is Norwegian, Swedish, and Irish. I have found the Swedish line, and Irish, but not the Norwegian, yet. A friend of my wife bought her a DNA test for heritage. I plane on doing that on myself some time soon.