Monday, July 9, 2018

I'm Not Suprised, Are You

Well, the LEFT lost their flipping minds today. We all knew it was going to happen. Mr Trump, Thank you. Every time you piss off the LEFT. It gives me enjoyment, to see a bunch of adults act like spoiled (fill in the blank)

This appointment will affect law of the land for so many years to come. Our country is no longer Democrats Vs Republicans, No its LEFT against the RIGHT. The RIGHT HAS AMERICA WINNING, much to the dismay to the LEFT.

I will sleep well tonight, Because the LEFT is very mad, to say the lest.

Rest well my friends, rest very well.

.

4 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

I'm glad he's picking somewhat younger men, also. More years of conservatism!

Rob said...

I was looking at the ages of the Court, my god they are all so old. The two news judges are in their 50's. I heard last night, the only women on the short list was 45. Can you imagine, a 45 yr old replacing Ginsberg who is like 85. Trump will turn the Court, so far to the right, the only way to balance out again would be in like 50 years, or better.

Irish said...

One of the best reasons to feel relieved that “pantsuit” didn’t get elected.

Rob said...

She and the Mrs flew commercial yesterday to NYC. She must be trying to be like regular folk. The left melted down for days before the announcement.