Thursday, October 11, 2018

I Hate To Say It......

But I Told you it was going to be a long winter here in the big north woods.


I have come to the conclusion, that what ever the Liberals say is bad is just the opposite. They preach GLOBAL WARMING, Well folks for us Northerners, it the opposite. Global cooling.

Look at everything else the Liberals say is wrong. Trump is bad for America. So far things are looking pertly good. Unemployment is down, everywhere. I'm sure there is much much more the Liberals says is bad for us, that has turned out to be wrong. As I type this I drew a blank. Sorry. I blame the liberals for that. hahaha. You know all those brain washing negative ads and statements.....LOL

We finally turned on the heat this am, as temps fell below freezing. But it was a cool 59 indoors. Seems like we just had temps near 80. Oh wait we did. Yes Fall the battle between summer and winter. is well under way My money is on winter this year. We have had rain on and off for the last 3 or 4 days. This has put a stop to the harvest. Maybe the co-ops can get caught up moving grain down the supply chain. We have BNSF rail road running through town, seems traffic has picked up. seeing more gain trains moving through vs frieght.

Well its time to settle down for a long winters nap. Stay Safe, and warm. Winter is just starting, summers seems a life time away.

Rob
.








4 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

It seems to me like there are only two seasons anymore, too hot and too cold.

Rob said...

Here we tend to say two seasons, Road construction, then winter. Just as soon as the snow is gone road work starts and last until it snows

Mike Yukon said...

Rob, I hope you have a fun winter this year where nothing breaks down and your coffee stays warm in the cup for at least 5 minutes! :-)

Rob said...

Once you become an adult, work both indoors and outdoors, there is no more fun in winter. big grin At lest we don't live in the Dakotas 17 " of snow mid Oct. ISH. I hope you and any family members are safe after dealing with Mike