Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Merry Christmas



I would like to wish each one of you a very Merry Christmas, and a joy full New Year in 2019. You will hear less of me for some time. I have finally been given more responsibly in my CAP squadron.

Besides being our Logistics Officer, (Over seeing Supply, and Transportation) Supply Officer, (outfitting new members,) Assistant Test Officer, helping administer written test, I over see drill tests. I have now taken on the position of Leadership Officer, Which I hope will lead to a position of Assistant Deputy Of Cadets, and Finally Deputy Commander of Cadets. The later position will give me a senior leadership position in the unit.

I will not be over worked as I'm training a new senior member to take over supply. A replacement will be given as Logistics Officer from within our unit. I have been in CAP for close to five years.
At the same time, I am working with a senior officer to review my training for what is another level of training approval.  When this happens I will be awarded a Aerospace Award and finally my promotion to the rank of Captain..

My family is staying busy. My grandson is doing well in school. On the family tree adventures, while my outreach as grown as cold as winter, my wife has now been contacted by her mom's brother. So she has even more family. Our little family tree that was an acorn when we married has now grown into a giant redwood the size of those found in Ca.

My the good Lord bless you, and your family's in 2019. Please pray for our country's leadership to find common ground in running our country


Stay forever hopeful....

Rob

5 comments:

Mike Yukon said...

Merry Christmas Rob and family!
Congratulations on your advancement in the CAP.

Rob said...

Thanks Mike. Hard work pays off someplace

Rev. Paul said...

What Mike said. :) May this Christmas bring the greatest blessing we've ever known, and may God continue His great work in all of us.

hobo said...

Merry Christmas to you & the family, Rob! God Bless you all and congratulations on your 'promotion' ;^)
~hobo

Rob said...

Thanks. Lots of reading. One book/manual is 190 pages, read 53 early this am. Finished at lest 3 manuals & regs. but still more to read and learn. Our snow is just about gone. But the weather guessers are saying big storm starting on Christmas night.