Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Give Me A Brake...

Snow, snow and more snow. For the love of all that is holy, God please stop with the snow already.

OK MY SON, God said yesterday. How about this....


You know sometimes it does pay to keep your mouth shut. Ok lord, I was just joking. But seriously more cold...??  I know, I know, don't remind me of the end of January. I remember the -25. Yes lord I did save a screen shot to remind me, when you made hell freeze over. Yes I will post it the day you make us feel like we are living in hell, but much hotter with humidity.

Stay Warm. Like we have a choice.

Rob

.






6 comments:

hobo said...

And your point is? ;^) Yeah, I know, no sympathy. I must admit, though, that I am looking forward to the "thaw" and our month of mud! Shocking, I know. Just remind me when I start whining about the mud that I said that.... hahaha

Tewshooz said...

Winters in the 1800's were worse.

Rob said...

hobo I'm not happy unless i'm whining, that and my medicines consumption is out of wack. That is a story for another time

Rob said...

Of course it was no central heat. You just piled on the blankets, furs, etc and prayed you didn't freeze to death.

Tewshooz said...

Do you suppose they whined about it, too? They had wood cook stoves and wood heat that they banked at night. Fire was around then. Sorry Rob, no sympathy from me...I used to chop ice in 500 gal stock tanks in minus 30 degrees.

Rob said...

Life is what you make of it. Back then you had to work hard for everything. Not like today when you stop to buy food daily, be it fast food or microwave. Way too many kids these days can't go without putting down the cell phone to shovel snow in the drive way...(kid next door. If he lived back then he won't be so lazy)