Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Snowkidding........


Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 3:43 AM Feb. 19, 2019 – National Weather Service
...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 6 PM
CST WEDNESDAY...

* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 6 to 9
inches expected.

* WHERE...Portions of central, east central, south central,
southwest and west central Minnesota.

* WHEN...From midnight tonight to 6 PM CST Wednesday.

* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Travel could be very difficult. The
hazardous conditions will likely impact the Wednesday morning
and evening commutes.
 
 
 
A record snow fall for February you say?? Snowkidding. Yep old 
record happened in 1962. So Global Warming they said. ??? NO its
just a regular winter for us.  Hey kids lets do some math shall we?? 
After all we have snow days to make up. 6" to 9 " this storm, plus the 
weather folks are saying. A storm on Saturday, and a third on Sunday
 
1 to 3 friday,with another 3 to 5 on saturday. Lets add this up, and 
because when adding snow totals we around up. 3 and 5 makes 8 on 
top of the 9 earlier that makes 17". But they still won't say how much 
on Sunday, plus another 3 to 6" on Monday and Tuesday next week.
 
You ask why they don't list a total for sunday?? Because of the storm track. 
I'm going out on a limb and say a good 12" . So 12 plus 17 is WAY TOO MUCH SNOW!!!
 
Yes I have gone nuts. Cabin fever you say. Well no I'm going outside. 
A your meds taking is all screwed up, because one pharmacy closed with two weeks
notice, and the new one just opened yesterday, and they don't have all the medical
insurance worked out yet...BY GEORGE YOU GOT IT !!!  On top of that if
I need my meds, which I do I have to pay out of pocket until they can accept my 
government issued HUMANA Drug Coverage. I pray they take it before I need a 
refill on my insulin, that runs close to $700.00 for a 3 month supply.
 
Please Pray for those of us who live in MN, that we can get throgh this winter
oh one more thing we still get snow in March and into April.
 
I must run now, I need to start stretching out, with all this snow coming 
We will have just a little snow to shovel. If I don't post again, its because i'm
stuck in all of this global warming snow we have this year..

Stay flexible its still a ways to go....Rob
 
 

4 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

I hope it passes you over and dumps it in the lake!

Rob said...

At this point its nice to see the folks that snowmobile etc have their fun. Its all good, I just like to whine like a little school girl.....LOL

deb harvey said...

Read ,moose they're, web log about the global warming funny it is

Rob said...

I don't believe in GW just normal weather patterns that ebb and flow