Friday, March 8, 2019

One More Time



Yep, another big storm.  My son shoveled our roof off. Yes in MN we shovel everything. walkway, drive way, no way right. Guys are charging $40 to $60 to do most roofs. Mostly its just about 10" for the edge of a house. Those of us in mobile homes, we do the whole roof.

On the bright side another storm is due next week, (So what else is new, right) The weather folks are saying this next one will be a rain snow mix, as the temps are starting to raise. Rain is good. Its warmer then snow, and will melt said snow. The city and county crews have been clearing areas to make room for snow. A Deputy Sheriff over in the next county was hit in her patrol car a few days ago. large snow bank hide part of the road. she pulled out and was T-boned. She is ok, but she was airlifted to one of the trauma hospitals in Downtown MPLS.

Well, thats it for now. I know everyone is tired of my snow posts. My trolls have gone away. Too cold and boring I guess. I stayed away from political posts for a reason.

Stay Vigilant my friends.......Rob






No comments: