Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Nothing At All...

You remember the old saying.."If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say nothing at all..." Well that is me. Don't have anything nice to say, so that's it from my neck of the woods. Lakes are open around here. Temps keep teasing us. Most upper 60's to mid 50 during the day.

Oldest son has a new job. Happy making better money. Second oldest bought a different car, with all is OT money. Youngest son has hid GED. Resolved education issues from Fla. Daughters just going with the flow. Da wife and I are happy being grand parents to a healthy 5 yr old.
Food in the pantry, & freezer. No money to spend on useless stuff. No place to go, no place to be. I'm happy, as I can be..........

Stay safe............Rob

4 comments:

Vicki said...

I sometimes think that 'nothing at all' is the best kind of life. :)

Rob said...

I found if politics are not talked about the trolls stay away. We all know the left is a bunch of nut cases. Mostly i'm not a polished writer either. Not many interested in any of my hobbies. I find That i am having a hard time staying on track with just about everything. Most days I loose interest in the internet in about 30 min time. I stopped reading books and such too.
Oh well...

hobo said...

Well, then let's get you motivated my friend! How's your garden plans going? Got any seedlings sprouting? Nothing is better than produce from your own garden - it is way more healthy for you and the family. And I'm sure the young fellow would be more than happy to help Grandpa out with gardening to feed the family. :-)
~hobo

Rob said...

Still can't plant anything. Too cold over night. Our tom cats love to walk around and knock stuff down at night. Another strike against us, more snow headed our way