Monday, May 6, 2019

Weather Or Not


Some of the climate cry baby's still say "GLOBAL WARMING" is going to kill us. Yes  we are going to freeze to death. Once again its going to remain cool. At this point we may skip the garden for another year. Why you ask?? The temps are still getting into the mid 30's at night, and I'm worried about the plants die off before their roots can get deeper in the soil.

Not sure what I'm going to do. If I had a good place to build a green house, I would get some planting done. I would love to try the hydroponics type of growing like I saw done at Disney World in the Land Exhibit

Still not too much going on. Had a migraine yesterday that kept me sleeping almost all day. Feeling better today, but may not push it. Getting some walking in last week and this week. I now good for you. Not going ant great distance, but it does kick my butt, with my bad knees. Just doing what the Dr says to do...

Anyhow Stay Safe.....................Rob





6 comments:

deb harvey said...

daughter uses magnesium for migraine reduction
read the report of a russian climate scientist about sunspot activity and effects on weather says this type of sun activity presaged the ice ages

Vicki said...

I hear we might get one week of summer sometime in July. :)
Me...I'm stocking up on long johns and flannels.

Tewshooz said...

Hah...we are in that warmer than normal section right now, Tender buds will form and then get hit with hard frost just as fruit sets. I know this little game too well.

Rob said...

if it stays too long i will see my dr.

Rob said...

The sun is out its nice, gets cloudy it cools i give....Corn planting is behind I guess no surprise.

Rob said...

Your right