Sunday, June 9, 2019

Driving Me Nuts

Long story short, I had to change laptops just to post on Blogger. For some reason my web browser crashed. I re downloaded my browser again. This time each and every safe web site with saved passwords WIPED CLEAN. I therefor had to spend about 3 hours last night  remembering passwords or making new passwords.  Of course this was just before bedtime around 1030 pm. Finally at 230 am I gave up for the night.

OK I will hit up my blog friends to see whats up. I go to reply to Ms Vicki's Blogger says sign in to reply, OK I did at lest a dozen times. I gave up sent Vicki a sarcastic email and went to bed. Today I get up and its the same thing still with Blogger. This time I'm more awake and smarter I switch to my back up laptop. Bingo I'm here...LOL

You can't be a pep if you don't have a second laptop, plus I have a Amazon Fire Tablet.I guess I can post but I can't reply. Like I said blogger is driving me nuts.

Stay Vigilant.........Rob

4 comments:

hobo said...

Ugh.... sorry you had to go through all that. Sounds like it is a good day to take a nap, though :-)

Rob said...

If I use laptop #1 I can post but can't reply. So now I use #2. Yes I nap way too much, but I can't help it. I have type 2 diabetes. When my blood glucose gets too high I basically fall asleep until in drops. I SHOULD stay away from bread, rice, potatoes, pasta...One Dr in Fla told me I should eat salad all the time. But this is a topic for anther post.

Extexanwannabe said...

I typed a document and store it on my laptop with logins and passwords...in case I forget, or worse. So many places out there any more that require passwords. The password requirements vary, so it can be difficult to remember them all.

Rob said...

It just takes time to find web pages, remember passwords or to create new passwords. Emails back and forth, new codes sent so they know who you are. or say who you are.