Monday, August 26, 2019

Computer And Other Issues...

Besides my stomach revolting against me, Lose of appetite, etc. I was informed by a friend that someone had created another Face Book page of me.. I replied to my friend that I feel honored. Why?? Made me feel important...LOL I had to change my password and other settings.

I tried to make a post here and I was told by Blogger that I was signed out from another location. Hackers bottom feeding once again.

I will return by weeks end, but for now I just want to lay down with the knees up against my chest.

Stay Safe All.......Rob

.

4 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Bummer.

Mike Yukon said...

Get well quickly.

Rob said...

All the way around

Rob said...

Thanks Mike. I just had solid food for the first time in 24 hrs besides toast and coffee.