Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Award Given

At our weekly CAP meeting tonight I was given a 20 service award for doing my part in training the youth of America in Leadership, Aerospace Education and Emergency Services. (Communications, Search & Rescue, Flying etc)



I am humbled by being given this award. It was earned almost 5 years ago, but I was never officially presented to me at the time. Next month I will have been in Civil Air Patrol 25 years. 

For myself its all about the cadets. I was shaking so hard I was that nervous. I asked my Squadron Commander if he could tell I was nervous. His reply just a little with a big smile

Stay Safe Everyone. Lets keep the Liberals in check.

Rob

6 comments:

Drake's Place said...

Congratulations, Rob.

Vicki said...

Well done, my friend. Very well done.

Rob said...

Thank you sir

Rob said...

Thank you. A few of our stuck up senior members had that look like you been in how long?? Made me feel real good. Kind of like F you bitches...Super Big Grin

Mike Yukon said...

Congats on 25 years. You going to retire now? :-)

Rob said...

No way. I still have some good years left. Beside our nations youth need good role models unlike our jocks who take a knee in protest.