Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Its Fall

Yep, its fall. well thats it for me, until next time.

Stay Safe

Seriously no much going on around here. Some of the trees are nearly bare, I think its the type of tree we have around here. Goes from green to gold/brown in short time. 90% of the other trees are still green. 

Not that I care, but this crap with the Left is getting to be just, tiring to say the lest. I can read headlines and say well thats a liberal statement. Climate change protest/strike. I guess I missed that email. Oh well.

Its homecoming week for our school district. Because we have only one high school the whole district goes into home coming mode. Yesterday was PJ day. It was cute at the elementary, all the kids in PJ or just sweats. Today is neon, they have western day, crazy hair day then school spirit day on Friday. We take my grandson to/from school every day. He will take the bus, put he enjoys the special time with grandma and poppa 

We now will become official sitters, as my oldest daughter has a job with the local catering business. She starts next week. She loves to cook, bake and is willing to learn.
Her hours are not full time, but she will make $10.00 plus tips when they go cater events. Its just enough for her to buy stuff for Sam and her. She has been looking for work for awhile, but she has not worked since we moved from Florida  and that has kept folks from taking her serious. She is so happy.

Well, now I will close this post. Stay Safe Everyone...

Rob

4 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Sounds like much to me!

Tewshooz said...

Happy for your daughter. Catering should bring in good tips...usually a set amount for each plate for the staff, plus what some diners give. I always enjoyed it.

We went from Summer and 80 degrees one day and BooM 45 degrees the next. Overnight everything turned into autumn. Well, shoot.

Rob said...

Meh...At lest no white stuff yet

Rob said...

My oldest son was a server and made good money in tips. But he grew tired of the restaurant scene. Last week it was unbearable here heat index was in the 90's.

Now its back to normal