Saturday, July 4, 2020

Merica




I hope this will not be the last 4th of July celebration. So many want to fundamentally change America, rewrite and remove so much of our history. Remove statues honoring hero's, change names on military bases again name after great Americans. 

What are we to do?? Change Ft Benning to Army Post Georgia East? Ft Lee to old white dude with gray clothes?? Columbus Ohio to Middle Of The State city.  What about Yale?? Big Bucks U..??

Here in MN we changed the name of a city lake twice. Both times to a Indian name I can't pronounce.  I'm offend, oh wait I'm white I have no say. Washington Redskins, how about the DC Millionaire Club...

Stay Safe, and hold on tight its not over by a long shot.

Rob

2 comments:

sbrgirl said...

Happy 4th of July! God bless America!

Rob said...

You too