Wednesday, September 16, 2020

They Said What??

 Have you ever noticed that some folks, not to point out anyone person, will make comments, just to #1 stir the pot, and #2 keep attention on themselves??

Some nut female, stated, "I should have had more sex when I was younger"?? creepy. Another "Im a stoner, and no one knows?? Why tell us?? " I hit a deer last night??" I think you sir had WAY TO MUCH to drink. Went back with staff member and look they found a body and it was not a deer.

Or change your name to something real stupid.. Choose any name. Do you think anyone would notice if I change my name to "Fat White Boy BIGOT??

My favorite so far is "I will keep the House in Session until we get a relief deal." Ok so now that its end of Sept, and you had since MAY !! to get something done, Wait until the last minute before the election to cut a deal.?? Stupid Ca Women, I for one knew two years ago when your party took over, that not a damn thing would get done, by your or your party. Don't forget to get your hair done, or eat at a closed to the public Salon, or restaurant.

 Stay Safe My Friends The Worse Is Yet To Come.


Rob

 

 

No comments: