Wednesday, October 21, 2020

My Prediction Of Nov 3RD...

 Hello my friends. We are all safe, and warm in snowy MN. I have been so busy with my full time volunteer job. We have gone from 6 members to 25 maybe even as high as 30 by years end. Overwhelmed is an under statement. Our first meeting in our new location we had no idea how many folks would show up. At one point people stood line line out the door of the meeting room to sign in so we could keep track. 

New members must attend 3 meetings before they can join. It has just kind of snow balled from there. One thing we said right from the beginning we are not military, and no political involvement at all, and not a baby sitting service. If your child has discipline issues we don't want them to join.

This winter storm dumped between 6 to 8 In snow. Its a wet snow, and the temps so far are right around freezing. We have had major road work this summer, and of course its almost done..until the snow hit.

 

Any way, I predication is Trump will win by a landslide. The Liberals will lose their frickn minds, and it will be a total SHTF movement. My oldest son has been stuck up in Canada since March. The Canadians think the US will brake out in a civil war. My youngest son thinks he will get activated very soon, before or shortly after the election.

I pray every night that cool heads will prevail, but I know deep in my heart its going to get real ugly real fast.

 

Stay Safe, the worse is yet to come...

 

Rob

 

No comments: