Monday, November 16, 2020

Back To The Lock Down Again

 Yep, our Dictator at the state level has struck once again. Lock Downs like we had back in March are right around the corner.  That's before Ben Hiding even starts his crap on Jan. 20th.

People just don't get it, you MUST wear the mask, We all do. Even my grandson knows he has to wear one, he is in first grade. Our 7-12 grade got the stink eye last week, hybrid learning. Poor kids don't know when they need to go to school any day. Lucky they are keeping the k-6 at face to face.

My Squadron is now affected. Last week, National said Level One. no face to face meetings of more then 10 people. Ok we worked around that. I told the cadets we will split the group every week, to adhere the orders given..  Today at Noon, it was changed once again..Level ZERO one face to face at all. Online meetings only.

Talk about a scramble to get everyone emailed..NO MEETINGS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Our meetings on Monday start at 7pm. After that went out it was another to say We are combining with another unit on Tuesday nights. Online.

Then you get some idiot parent pissing about all the money she spent to get her kid in CAP. Takes another email to calm this one down..Anther reply how can they drill and do formations online?  That folks pegged my fun meter at overload. CAP is more then drill. Its about Leadership, Aerospace Education and learning. Needlaess to say I sent no reply..

The ride is going to be so much fun from this point forward.

Stay Safe All....Rob

 

12 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Just trying to figure out something. Are you saying that you must wear the mask because it serves a purpose, or solely so you won't get ticketed?

Vicki said...

I saw where our State Legislature just gave Walz another 30 days to be king. Given his track record, I expect he has enough time to completely wreck a perfectly good State.

Tewshooz said...

Where I live, we do not comply.

MN Steel said...

Sometimes I fart wearing underwear and jeans.

Unfortunately, other people still smell it, through two layers and 6 feet of spacing.

Rob said...

I don't trust anyone outside of my household of 4. My daughter works at the local market. She said a mom and her kids walked around with no masks at all. I don't think having to wear one, but I don't trust others

Rob said...

Ever time he opens his mouth he hurts MN...Youth sports are his target once again

Rob said...

Like I just posted...I don't trust the other people..I will wear one to protect myself from the stupidity of many

Rob said...

LOL...I have had people walk by me with bad body order, Gross. As a parent I learned to breath through my mouth..No gagging involved..

Tewshooz said...

Covid or any virus is small enough to pass thru your cloth mask. Coming or going.

Mike Yukon said...

Hi Rob,
You've been really quiet. Is everything OK with you and the family?

MN Steel said...

Yay! Our Glorious Chieftain has pronounced the vaccine will now ecclipse the coof in death-toll going forward, so now the compliance-rag is no longer needed!

Freedumb!

OldSarg said...

It may be a "legal" order but as the "Commander" you will never be forgiven. It is not just you. It is the Military Institutional leadership they are trying to destroy. I know that sounds harsh but the fact is everyone knows the vaxx does not prevent catching covid, does not prevent passing on covid and does not lessen the severity of covid. We also know the paper masks prevent nothing. If this were serious they would have us all in MOPP 4. You know this, your troops know this and your leadership know this. When you require actions of those you lead that are clearly non-effective you lose their trust. Forever in the future your directives will be questioned. It is a sad state.