Friday, December 26, 2014

2014 Year Of The Hacker

We have all learned the term "HACKED" this year. I was a victim the last month or so. My personnel emails where hacked as was my blog.  My blog was an easy fix, that is why I didn't rush to fix it. My personnel emails is a different story. I have several email accounts to keep everything organized.

I have one for my blog, one for CAP, and another for my airline-aviation web sites. All where hacked. I reset up my CAP as soon as I could, then had to contact folks from National Headquarters, MN Wing HQ, and my squadron. My personnel email account has all of my family and friends listed. I still can''t access that one. 

Oh well life goes on. Speaking of life its still crazy here at home. Sammy is now 13 months old and getting under foot. Sounds like a puppy. Lisa his mom is...well lets leave it at that. My wife and her butt heads more often then a couple of Rocky Mountain Rams. They both push each others buttons. At times I think my wife lives to piss anyone off. Drew is now off from work until after the new year. he has still been working 10 to 12 hr days 4 days a week. Hannah has been busy with school, and the year book club, plus dance. She is doing 2 solos this year instead of a class, because of the girls in here class. One is 17, one is 16, and the other is 12. I blame the dance teacher for Hannah keeping in the class that she was unhappy with. Its a long story. Hannah wanted to drop out, but then my wife does the guilt trip game she loves so well, so she stayed. My take is its up to Hannah.

Moving on, Scott and I have been hard at it with CAP. We both passed a big aerospace test, based off a 27 chapter text book. We had a couple of years to take the test, but took it sooner. I had a 92% and Scott had a 94%. Now we get a nice certificate to add to our collection. The aerospace test is need for promotion to a higher rank. Once you pass it your good forever. I also completed a Basic Instructor Course. Its also needed to get my 1LT. I have a 3 block test I have been putting off as it takes 3 months to complete, or you have 3 months to finish.

We all thought that this winter would be a nasty one, but Momma Nature had other ideas. All our snow was gone by mid month. We had fog like crazy. Then yesterday we had more snow, about 2" but we had a white Christmas. The holiday gift giving was slim for all of us, but we all decided we didn't "need" anything. Sammy picked up the most of course. Some clothes, and construction toys.

The gift we all wanted (didn't) was for our son Jordon to come home from Florida not only for the holidays, but to move back home. Jordon has had issues in Florida with employment and housing. the construction job cut him with a couple of hours notice. He admitted to friend that we know that he should have moved back to MN with us, but he also wanted to not be dependent on mom and dad.

Well my friends i would like to apologize for not keeping everyone in the loop. I will update when I can find time. LOL. Kymber I know you want an updated photo of Sammy, but I don't have your email anymore. Who ever hacked my blog wiped out everything. I lost all my blog links too. So If you read my blog and you want me to post comments or just piss you off send me a link.

Best wishes to all and to all a good day...I know lame....big cheesy grin......Rob

.

13 comments:

Night*Sky said...

Sorry to hear about you being hacked, but glad you're not up to your ears in snow.

Vicki said...

Sorry to hear about the blog problems, but glad you are back here. I missed you.

Rob said...

Night*Sky, i hear you laughing in your message. LOL But Momma is being naughty tonight 1" to 4" depending on your area, plus bitter cold is on tap. Enjoy the weather in your area.

Rob said...

I have missed everyone. My son Drew has been hacked with his checking account too. He noticed he was short $20 in his account. Turns out he has been tagged for close to $100. over the last few months. the bank has been cool so far.

PioneerPreppy said...

So they just hacked to screw with you? That sucks.

Anyway you're back now so it's all good huh?

Rob said...

Oh yea fun right. I am still having issues emails and such.

Jacked Up Glock Mom said...

That stinks. Being hacked is never fun. No white Christmas for us, we got rain..so much that it reached biblical proportions.. Lol. I hope your son moves back to MN. I know u all miss him.

Anonymous said...

Rob did everyone in your family who was hacked use the same computer? Even kustone time? Are you using the same one now as before the hacking?

I smell a keylogger program. It will record every keystroke and send it to the hackers. And it explains why the hacker got into everything.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my spelling.....

That should be "Even just one time" up above in the first paragraph.

hobo said...

:-( Hope you get it all squared away, Rob. Best wishes for a Happy New Year!

Rob said...

No its just one no others

Rob said...

hobo thanks. Still have one problem that came about this week. It will be hard to resolve.

Rob said...

Thanks Mom. We are now in the bitter cold for a few days. Not sure if and when he will return. We joked about driving down to get him and move him back, but car is now out of service for unknown amount of time