Monday, December 29, 2014

Here We Go Again

Wind Chill Advisory in effect from midnight tonight to noon CST Tuesday...
The National Weather Service in Twin Cities/Chanhassen has issued a Wind Chill Advisory...which is in effect from midnight tonight to noon CST Tuesday.
* Wind chill values...25 below to 30 below with the coldest values early Tuesday morning.
Precautionary/preparedness actions...
A Wind Chill Advisory means that very cold air and strong winds will combine to generate low wind chills. This will result in frostbite and lead to hypothermia if precautions are not taken. If you must venture outdoors...make sure you wear a hat and gloves.

Well it looks like our old friend Bitter Cold is going to make his presents known. Time to stay indoors add layers of clothes and drink coffee n coco.

Stay Safe My Friends, and Remain Vigilant.......Rob

9 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Sounds like you're in for it - stay warm!

Vicki said...

I hadn't seen a weather report so I didn't know it was going to get that ugly outside. Thanks for the update. I am forever grateful that I don't have to leave my warm apartment unless I want to. I know that you have to go out with the kids. Be careful, my friend.

Jacked Up Glock Mom said...

Jack Frost is definantly ringing in the new year with you guys. Stay safe and warm. And I LOVE that pic above..

Rob said...

Rev. I found its easier to stay warm then to cool down.

Rob said...

I'm part bear for now staying inside. Hannah is still on break at school, and so is Drew. The cannery is closed this week.

Rob said...

Thanks Mom I found it online. Warm is the fun part. Sweats and blankets. We all look like burritos. Plus baking is in full swing. peanut butter cookies as I write

PioneerPreppy said...

Ya looks like we are in for a freezing dip allt he way down to Texas this time. I am just happy that the Small-Hold isn't in the middle line so far this year. We had our fill last year thank you very much. Still suppose to get into the single digits tomorrow night.

As much as you comment about your size how big of a burrito do you make?

K said...

I'm so glad you were talking about the weather! I thought maybe someone was sick from the post title. Happy New Year!!!

hobo said...

We're in for some single digits and an inversion, too, for a few days. I just hope it is only for a few days and not the two weeks like last year. The only place to see any sunshine was up in the mountains. Best wishes for you and the family. Stay warm and safe, Rob!