Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Gun Range's Ban On Muslims Draws Fire


In the five months since Jan Morgan banned Muslims from her gun range in Hot Springs, Ark., business has boomed and predictions of a lawsuit brought by federal civil rights enforcers have so far proved inaccurate.
Morgan, who claims keeping Muslims out of her Gun Cave Indoor Firing Range is a matter of public safety and not a constitutional issue, says she made the decision in September after two customers she deemed suspicious visited. She said their furtive behavior and cellphone ringtones of “Allahu Akhbar” prompted her to revise her range’s policies.

“We are dealing in lethal firearms,” Morgan told FoxNews.com. “I’m not going to let a Nazi shoot in here, or a Ku Klux Klan member in here, either.”
Morgan said she excludes those she believes to be Muslim based on their names. She says business is up, but she has gotten threats, which she brushed off.

Fox News  Full Story Link

I support her. Any gun owner should be able to say how can and can not use her range. On another note all our snow is gone. So much for winter. I hope everyone on the East Coast US & Canada are warm and safe after the big storm.

Stay Vigilant

11 comments:

PioneerPreppy said...

Heh what a coincidence I decided to ban a Muslim from sheep today too :)

Mike Yukon said...

Good for her!

Tewshooz said...

She has more balls than most men nowadays, (present blog company excepted, of course)

Rob said...

rolls eyes

Rob said...

yes a good move on her part

Rev. Paul said...

I applaud her for having the courage to do what she thinks best. Most don't, anymore.

Rob said...

You have that one right, including every Liberal cry baby in D.C.

Rob said...

Padre, We need more folks to show more back bone then many have these days.

Samuel Gonzalez said...

Hello At the Lake in the Woods

You have a nice blog here! My name is Samuel Gonzalez and I run The Last Tradition. I’ve been doing it since 2009 and I’m pretty dedicated to what I do. I’m always looking for other good blogs to service my readers and yours fits the bill. Check out my blog and if you like what you see I hope you add me to your blog roll. I’ll do the same for you. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.thelasttradition.com/

Jacked Up Glock Mom said...

what happend to it being her personally owned business and has the right to refuse business to anyone. All she needs to do is make it membership only.

on the other hand, no one seems to care that Moochelle did not wear a head covering in saudi. Just sayin....

Anonymous said...

Her business. Her choice. Mooslims can all go back to their sandboxes...Along with Obama and Mooch.