Monday, January 26, 2015

If You Read My Blog...

If you read my blog, please feel free to send me a link to your blog. I have found some great folks and I am always looking to find other folks with the same mind set as myself and the others

Looks like the East Coast is getting buried in snow, at lest someone is getting snow. I head that the stores are going unstocked and running out of everything. Why don't why people don't prep?? But then I still wonder how Obama won twice....

Stay Safe Everyone...........Rob

3 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Why don't people prep? Laziness and low information.
Why did Obama win twice? Same answers, plus cheating.

Stay warm down there in the southlands. :)

Rob said...

Padre the temps by the upcoming weekend are going to be back below zero. I have heard several folks on TV wishing we had the snow the east Coast is getting. If we don't get some more snow its going to hurt the farmers in the spring, planting will get down on time or early but they still need the moisture.

Well Bush beat Gore so I guess it evens out some.....NOT.

Anonymous said...

Here is another one:
http://55minutedrive.blogspot.com/2015/02/rockstars.html