Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Other 3 Boys

This is Bandit the youngest. He is a little trouble maker. He was abused as a kitten by the family that own him before us. He spent time outside. He settled down a lot with TLC, and spoiled by good cat food dry & moist and treats every night.
 This is Shadow. He is the middle child, and an attention hog. When he wants attention he will not leave you alone. He always picks on bandit as Shadow is the biggest tom we have. We think he is a Russian blue breed. He too is spoiled with TLC.
This is Spooky we picked him up first. My daughter got him from a women outside of Petco. We got him in Oct. He was the runt of the litter. We had to bottle feed him. He was so small we thought he was not going to make it. I had nite feeding duty. It was like having a baby all over again. Spooky too is spoiled with TLC  He loves Hannah so much he follows her throughout the house. He sits in the living room most of the day when she is at school



All 3 are between 3 and 4 years old. They are all Florida cats. We moved to Florida with 2 female cats and they passed away due to old age. We had them about 12 to 14 years. When Oreo passed we all cried like a bunch of baby's. I knew that she wasn't going to last the day, and I placed her on my pillow and she passed during the night. that's when we got Spooky. Kali our other cat passed a few months later. Again I placed her on my pillow and she too passed during the night. Again we all cried like baby's. That's when we got Shadow. The family that had Shadow their little girl carried him around like a doll. a couple months later we got Bandit. There you have it the story of my other boys. Sammy loves to help Grandma feed them treats every night. He reaches in the bag grabs a hand full of food and tosses it on the kitchen floor for them.

Have a good week all, Remember to Stay Vigilant.

.

10 comments:

kymber said...

Rob buddy - you know how much we love you and yours - but i think that we love you even more after this post! on behalf of those cats, i thank you from the bottom of my heart!

i think it was Ghandi who said something about how you can judge a man by how he treats animals.

much love to you and yours always! your friend,
kymber

Rev. Paul said...

Pets who are loved quickly become members of the family; Kymber's comments are spot on.

Rob said...

thanks kymber. My youngest is on yearbook staff at school. She brought home one of the schools digital cameras for the weekend as she as a hockey game this afternoon and drum line tonight she has to take photos of. Hannah was already named Senior Editor of the year book the next two years.

Rob said...

Thanks Padre, I grew up with dogs and cats. My wife wanted a dog and one year my folks went out of town and my wife said we would watch their dog. We had to go 2 or 3 times a day to let the dog out. My wife told told me after that, we don't need a dog. Pets do become part of the family.

hobo said...

What sweet little faces. They sure are in good health and happy. I agree with Rev. Paul about Kymber's comments. Blessings to you and the family.

PioneerPreppy said...

You don't have enough cats yet. Let me send you a couple...

:)

kymber said...

bhahahahahahaha! oh PP - sometimes you kill me - bahahahahaha!

Rob said...

PP Ah yea, a NO!!! My wife wanted to get another cat a few months ago, but I told her since it was a kitten, I was afraid that maybe Shadow would try to kill it, as he rough houses with the other two.

Rob said...

Thanks hobo. Like I said they are overly loved.

Mike Yukon said...

Pets become family and it's very hard to let them go. Glad to see you have more now!