Sunday, February 1, 2015

Update On Vicki Aka Moms Scribbles

I had this email today from Vicki, here is the email...

Hey, Rob,,,I've been in the hospital a little under a week having had surgery to clean up the open sores on my legs and in a rehab facility now,  Will probably not get to go home for another week or two.  Apparently I have something called Celulitus (spelling} that caused fluid buildup and the resulting open sores on my legs.  I am healing slowly and working to regain my strength.  Also have been diagnosed with diabetes, though don't need insulin.

My son brought me a new laptop, but so far I haven't figured out how to do much with the Windows 8 operating system.  Will post on my blog when I am more familiar with it.

Would you do me a favor and let those who care and read both our blogs know that I am still alive  and getting cranky, which is probably a good sign.  [grin]

Vicki
 
She was able to post today from the hospital.. Please include her in your prayers....
 
Thanks...Rob 

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Thanks, Rob. You are a good friend.

Rob said...

blushing Your welcome

Mike Yukon said...

We have!