Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Guess What Time It Is ???


There is a large farm field out by the local high school, Two tractors worked all day today planting. I took this photo around 8 am, and it was almost 6 pm when they finished. The local Ag Service will be working 6 days a week until all the farm fields are planted in our part of the county. All the lakes and rivers are open, the weather has been warm upper 60's to 70's.

I haven't posted much as I am battling with my blood sugar running high, and my depression. CAP helps and so does my meds but stress can set it off. 

I hope everyone is safe, things world wide are still crazy , and I feel always will be. Your Friend...Rob

.


7 comments:

Vicki said...

Isn't it nice to see farm tractors instead of snowplows?!

Rev. Paul said...

Take care of yourself, brother; that's the first thing. I've been insulin-dependent for 34 years.

kymber said...

hey Rob buddy - i love that pic! we are STILL staring at snow on the ground - the darn stuff just won't melt!!!i am glad that you are so involved in all of the CAP stuff - i'm still pretty impressed with all of the tests you have had to do. try to stay away from anything that stresses you out. the world is going crazy and as there is not a lot to be done about it except prepping, staying calm and carrying on! sending much love to you and yours!

your friend,
kymber

Rob said...

Snowplows?? I remember them from last winter....

Rob said...

Thanks Padre, It is on ongoing battle. I take 2 pills twice a day plus what they call long term insulin. Its the insulin and the am pills that get missed some days

Rob said...

Funny thing is its not stress from CAP, its the wife and oldest daughter battling daily, Plus the #2 son wants his own place and he stresses us all out about work and a relationship that went bad. I will post or email you a photo of me in my new Blue BDU's soon.

hobo said...

That pic looks like around here. All the farmers/ranchers bustling about getting fields and herds ready for the dash through the seasons towards autumn. Hope the disruptions settle soon for you, Rob. Take care of yourself.