Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I'm So Pissed

Oh yes you read right, I'm pissed. As you know I rejoined CAP,  I am enjoying it, BUT just a few are driving me nuts. When the cadets join they are to follow instructions on how to sign up for e-services. In e-services they can find all the information they need. One of the first things they need to do is go online and order free blues uniforms. No cost to them. We have a cadet who joined in December. Myself and another senior measured this cadet to help him. Follow so far??

The system is changing for the cadets for the better on June 1st. They will go through a different supplier, and not the Air Force. We have 5 or 6 cadets that have not ordered their Blues. Are you still with me?? I send an email to my cadet assistant, to contact these cadets to order before the system changes. Oh the old system stops on May 1st.

I get an email from the #3 in the squadron, saying that Cadet December's mom contacted him and said why has he not gotten his blues yet. (still with me??) She states that they got some but it was not right and they her son sent them back, with no replacements sent yet why??. Being a wise Jedi Master and not my first Rodeo, I go to the uniform web page for ordering the blues. It tells me that Cadet December as not ordered any FREE blues period. So now we know Cadet December is lying to us and his mom.

I send out emails to my higher ups to cover my ass. Cadet December emails me back last night with his sizes. I have some blues on hand, but don't pass on the word as the kids grow and we have some in a pinch. I emailed him saying this is what I have. Oh I just checked my emails and surprise Cadet December now has ordered his FREE blues. After stressing me out, the little bastard. No word if the other cadets have ordered theirs yet.

Of all the cadets, and adults I have gotten to know this one kid is the most problem. Oh and I am going to be a racists here, can you guess what color this kid is???  We have kids that are on the ball and will become future leaders of the cadet program. We have another cadet he shows up and sits there every meeting he has not even tried to promote yet. Kids who joined after him are promoting. I guess you can lead them to the well and some don't know how to drink.

Any way folks thanks for letting me vent. Our weather here today was GREAT 80, set a new daily record and we are having t-storms rolling through. Oh this is not an April fools joke.

Please Remain Vigilant. lets hope winter will soon be gone for some of our friends in the north......

Rob

No comments: