Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving






Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I have so much to be thankful for, my wife, my 5 kids, and my grandson who turned two yesterday. I'm tankful for God who has given me the wisdom I need and guidance my family needs in these uncertain times, The roof over our heads and the food in our pantry.

I am thankful for the friends I have, and the special ones who I have never met, but only through the internet. Enjoy the time you spend today with family, even if you don't see eye to eye before you know it there gone.

Remain Alert, and Be Thankful for all the you have.......Rob

.

4 comments:

Jacked Up Glock Mom said...

Happy Thanksgiving my friend. And a very happy birthday to Sammy. Can't believe he is two. Enjoy the day and.much love to you all.

Rob said...

Thanks Mom. Hugs to you and the family.

hobo said...

Hope you had a blessed day, Rob.

http://pinkelstar.com/ said...

What a lovely turkey on a picture! Happy Thankgiving to you as well! Wonderful post! Your family should be so happy to have such a wonderful father/husband)