Sunday, November 15, 2015

Medal Of Honor Winner..."We Are At War"


Medal of Honor recipient Dakota Meyer said he and his friends are willing to get rough with ISIS after the terrorist attacks in Paris.
"I think George Orwell said it best. He said, 'Good people sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men stand willing to do violence on their behalf.'* And I'm telling you, I'm one of those rough men.
I spoke to many of my buddies, who are those rough men, and we're willing to do it. And if ISIS shows up here, we will crush them."
The 27-year-old Marine veteran said on "Fox & Friends" that following after the apparent bombing of a Russian jet and the Paris attacks, ISIS' actions are finally "going to backfire."
Kimberly Guilfoyle asked him about Democrats' unwillingness to say we are at war with "radical Islam."
"There is no political correctness in war," Meyer responded. "There never has been, there never will be. War is ugly, no one wants to do it. But the reason that we do do it is because other people are suffering. We don't want to see people suffer and we're willing to go help them out."


What do you say?? Can we win this war or just live with the fact they, ISIS, wants us dead.

.

3 comments:

Vicki said...

I do not know if this war can be won or lost. I am not a fan of war, especially now that I have a granddaughter in the military. That being said, I believe that we all will be living under sharia law if we don't at least try.

Rob said...

Vicki I understand your concern as a parent and grandparent, but all of my friends and family understood what is at risk when they joined the military, Our Freedom and the Freedom of all mankind, much like life was in 1939.....We as a nation is just counting down until Obama is out of office in some 13 months. Things are just going to go down hill til then.

Rev. Paul said...

We can win, unless the federal government gets in the way. At the local level, though, I think the local Muslims are going to a real eye-opening experience if/when they try anything.