Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Miss America


The America I grew up in, we could play outside, drank from the water hose, played until our mom's called us in, didn't worry about being abducted, gas was 97 cent a gallon, got a spanking because we needed it, not having to worry about someone calling the cops for doing so. Nowadays it innocence is gone.

Now days your every move is watched either by the government or a terrorist, When you you go to large gatherings, malls, airports sporting events, you wonder if and when something will happen.
When you leave work do you watch to see if your being followed??

30 Governors have told Obama "We will not take any Refugees." You know what the reply will be...."No Refugees, No Federal Dollars for anything"

Stay Alert.....Stay Safe  


.

9 comments:

PioneerPreppy said...

yep the fed gov holds their debt dollars over the heads of the states to get their way every time.

Rev. Paul said...

Our governor is a tool, and refuses to make a decision at all. And, since we're reminiscing, Regular gas was 30 cents/gallon, and Ethyl was 32 cents. Ask anyone under the age of 50 what "Ethyl" means; the answers should be amusing. (If that group includes you, I apologize in advance, Rob - I don't mean for it to be demeaning.)

Tewshooz said...

I remember when gas was 18 cents a gallon.....too young to drive, though. Those were the days when we were free range kids. See what happens when the states accept Federal money? In those days, the schools were administered by the states.

Rob said...

Padre, Demeaning to me is looking for de answer in the big book of words. I'm so kicked back now days I don't get mad until i'm royally pissed off. My family may say otherwise, but its them who piss me off more then anyone.

Vicki said...

When I got my drivers license, gas was 16 cents a gallon. I could go to a ball game or to a theatre without the thought crossing my mind that someone might shoot up the place. We might have had the hippies with their love beads and chants of "Make love, not war," but nobody was in danger of being beheaded. It is soul crushing sad to know that my grandchildren will never know what a worry free childhood truly is all about.

Mike Yukon said...

Time to tell Washington to keep the money, we'd be better off.

hobo said...

I hope our Gov holds firm and doesn't wimp out. Those fed (taxpayer) dollars are pretty tempting for states.

Anonymous said...

Me too

http://www.essayzwritingservice.online/ said...

Unfortunately, or luckily America will never be the same again. Now we alsohave a lot of benefits, like super fast Internet, IPads, Tablets, etc.