Friday, December 4, 2015

World Is Crazy

Don't know what to say, so much has gone down in our world its hard to put words together. Paris, enough said already, the French are in the same boat as the US. So.Cal, tragic is an under statement. I don't trust any Muslim, Man, women or child. All they want is to kill everyone and anyone who is not Muslim. I watched a movie a few weeks ago, taking place If I recall 1300's again Muslim's trying to take over the world. Sorry i don't remember the name. I think it was Day of the Siege  It was a good flick.

Winter is back in MN, we had 6 to 8" of snow here, but it was a wet snow and heavy. The trees looked beautiful for a few days. its been down to 15 overnight. Most ponds are frozen, and some of the lakes too. Temps during the day near 40 so we are losing snow daily. The bitter cold will come next month for sure.

We don't have our Christmas tree up yet this weekend it will. I plan on attaching the tree to the wall so Sam and the cats can't knock it over. I hope !! Know it will fall over I'm sure. The kids asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said pass, just get mom and the others something. I could list a million things, but I am happy with not getting anything.

I have my health, (meds and all), my wife, my kids and my grandson. A roof over my head, some food in the pantry, and car that runs for now. I feel there is a difference between need and want. I would like a flat screen tv, need, no. I would like a tablet to replace my laptop, need no. I would like a few rifles and hand guns, need sure everyone needs to protect the family. Glad we live in a small town. My only concern is the fertilizer and propane tanks at the Co-Op. Some nut may truck bomb them.

Any way my friends that wraps it up for me. Stay Safe and have a blessed and Merry Christmas and a better 2016. I pray America Votes in a President with some balls to stand up for America.  

.

6 comments:

Irish said...

Merry Christmas Rob :)

K said...

Hey! Glad to see you settled in for the winter. I find it a good time to assess preps, and make plans. Merry Christmas and God bless! And yes, please let the informed people vote this year! God help us if Hillary wins....

hobo said...

Merry Christmas, Rob, to you and the family. Get the seed companies to send you their latest (free) catalog and start planning next year's garden. I'm sure Sammy will help with gardening! God Bless you all and be safe.

Rob said...

Thanks Irish means alot

Rob said...

You can never have enough of everything. I have become a firm believer in need one buy two. I have expanded my supply of dish soap, T.P,, vacuum bags, even food. i pay a little more up front, but when we need more its on hand. Even my cats are sitting on 24 lbs of dry cat food. Every month I buy them a 16 lb bag minimum. Thank you for the Merry Christmas meanx more then Happy Holidays, that seems pre recorded.

Rob said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Hobo. I want a garden We need a garden, but still not sure where to locate it, size, or what would grow best.