Friday, December 9, 2016

Baby Its Cold Outside..

Back on August 8th when we sat outside sweating, in places that hadn't seen sweat since we lived in Fla., waiting to find out if my youngest daughter was going to be crowned a city princess, I told my wife two reasons to remember this night. The crowning, and remember this night in a few months when we are all wrapped up to keep warm. Well that day has arrived. It was 5 degrees this am.

Tomorrow the other shoe should drop, it the weather folks can get their act together. Forecast is for 3-5" both Saturday and Sunday. Yeah ok. We did have snow coming down for like 3 days. Your thinking OMG Rob 3 days of snow you must be under a ton of snow?? Please we have less on the ground now after the 3 days. Confused it was flurries, 3 days of flurries. Temps are to be below zero overnight every day next week.

Not much else going on here. I have a new wifi printer and yeah. Lets just say I can print faster using a USB cable then with the wifi...Old folks and tech don't mix, at all. The kids got me a new printer as the old one decided it wanted $15.00 hr and so I had to fired it.

I see the Liberal Idiots are still crying. My god do you realize that if we had folks act like this 75 years ago we would be speaking German and Japanese. AT lest maybe the Muslims wouldn't be such a pain in the a##. Or would they.?? I don't really want to say this but I would how Hitler, Stalin, and TOJO would have handled our current war?? Even Chairman Mo??

I have been following Mr Trumps choices for his cabnit. I can't disagree with any choices. But then if you go online to research there are so many lies posted that I feel it would be hard to find the truth. I have talked with my kids about the choices of military men in powerful positions and I like it. About time we got rid of all the cocktail weenies, and got men with large coconuts. Message to the world.. Game Over, Take Note......

That's about it for now. If I haven't frozen solid I will post again in a few days... Stay Warm, and Safe.

.

6 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Stay warm down there, y'all. It's a bit warmer here than in your neck of the woods, for a few days, but we'll be subzero again in no time. Of course, it's supposed to be that cold, here.

Rob said...

Warm won't happen again until the fires of summer hell...:)

hobo said...

The first seed catalog of the season came the other day. That means Spring is just around the corner! :-)

Rob said...

Up to the last storm it was, "oh look no snow". Now its "look winter is still here". 10" of snow over the weekend.

Harry Flashman said...

Cold here too. Going to be worse towards the end of the week. You're right about all the lies, and the MSM is the worst. They are going at it hammer and tongs right now, just making things up.

Rob said...

Its bad here today and going down hill.. bitter wind chills here ready and it will be worse overnight.