Sunday, February 19, 2017

My Family...



This photo was taken yesterday after my Father in Laws wake. It was nice to see extended family members again. I saw my brother in law from CA, and his daughter, its been 18 years. Meet my nieces new husband also. Seems like we just all meet last week for my Mother In Laws funeral, and it had been almost two years.

Going left to right, my oldest son Jordon, from Florida, Andrew, second oldest, my wife, Debbie, holding our grand son Sam. Scott, youngest son, and tallest, my youngest daughter, and youngest child, Hannah, myself, and finally my oldest daughter, (Sam's Mom) Melissa. 

Its been a roller coaster week, I told my wife, we can't do this again?? Its nice to see everyone, but the stress of losing someone is hard.

The weather is is WARM for mid February, Upper 50's. It nuts. We have no snow. You know what that means several feet in March. Well that's it for now. I don't know when I'll post again. Life is really stressed right now. Thank you for all the prayers and kind words.

Stay Safe.....Rob

.

10 comments:

hobo said...

Beautiful family, Rob. And, you must've fed that tall young man some good grub! He sure is tall (or was he standing on a box??!). But he does look like dad... just taller ;^)

Remember the good times and the blessings you all have had with your father-in-law. He will be missed but not from your memories or your hearts.

May God hold you all close.
hobo

Anonymous said...

Your grandson's mother has no husband ? A widow ?
Linda

Vicki said...

You have a beautiful family, Rob. So glad you could all be together at a time when families should be there for one another. Remember the good times. Prayers ongoing for all of you.

Matt said...

Good looking family, Rob.

Jacked Up Glock Mom said...

what a sweet looking family. I have not been around for a little while, my thoughts and prayers are with your family, and with your wife on the loss of her dad, its never easy.
(((HUGS)))

Rob said...

Hobo Thank you so much. I am now a proud owner of a leather oversize recliner, given to me by my BIL who didn't want it. I will enjoy it for many years.

Rob said...

Linda, he father wants nothing to do with either of them. My wife and I decided we would help raise our grandson. The best thing we could have done. Sammy looks up to my sons as his brother/uncles. He is loved by all of us. His aunt (my youngest daughter) treats him like her little brother.

Rob said...

Thanks Vicki, We are a close family

Rob said...

Thanks Matt, Lots of loved invested in the whole bunch.

Rob said...

thanks GMom, Its never easy to lose anyone. A strong family is #1.