Monday, January 22, 2018

Snow, What Snow..

Well my friends as I write this we here in my neck of the woods, we still don't have any snow. I guess southern Minnesota is getting it all. Well, then I guess they don't want to share the wealth.

My biggest fear is the weather folks will say we have drought conditions this summer. We can still make it up any shortage of rain this spring and summer. It's strange driving out amongst the farms and sees bare fields. Will I guess its all in Gods hands, and those of mother nature.

If my spelling and grammar have gotten better, I am cheating by downloading Grammarly. Its free to download and it can make you sound more intellectually better. At least I hope so. 

Everyone knows the Viking bit it big time. Oh well. We still have the Wild our hockey team, and the Timberwolves our basketball team. My favorite team is the Minnesota Twins. Why. Well, they play in warmer weather and play 162 games which can give them better odds at winning. Win or lose those of us here still, love our sports teams.
Even the college, and high school teams.

Well, that's it for now, Stay Vigilant, Don't overdo it shoveling, plus keep warm.....

Rob

.

6 comments:

Vicki said...

It is snowing like mad here in Shakopee. Visibility is about one city block. Judging what has piled up on the cars parked in the lot across the street, we may have 3 - 4 inches on the ground already. Slick roads. Cars in the ditch. A jackknifed semi. A couple of crashes. Rush hour should be interesting.

Harry Flashman said...

I wouldn't worry about how you sound, Rob. Never noticed you had any problems in that regard. I used to be envious of you folks up there, getting all that snow, but after our winter so far, I think you might be lucky it's passing you by right now.

Rob said...

We are finally getting snow, but not the foot they thought at first. MSP is a mess, delays cancelled flights. I am so happy to be retired

Rob said...

I have always had issues in spelling and grammar. We are finally getting snow here in Cokato. Southern MN is a mess

Gorges Smythe said...

Never tried Grammarly. I know Spellcheck and Grammarcheck seem to have been designed either by idiots, or by people for whom English is a second language.

Rob said...

Some of us who have English as I first language have trouble...LOL