Monday, January 29, 2018

Weekly Ramblings Jan.29th

I'm going to try and post once a week. Will see how that goes. The liberals are still crying about this that and everything else. The Grammys awards were last night. Don't care anymore. The Oscars are coming up soon, I don't care. Besides all the ego stroking, everyone makes a political statement. You're all overpaid for your junk movies, the singers use only maybe 3 words. Most TV shows are remakes for a show for long ago. Oh, wait that's the movies.

If the Liberals pull their heads out of the booze bottles or stopped using drugs, or whatever else they use, and actually worked with Trump, they would see how things have improved in the last year. You want $15.00 to flip burgers?? You don't think the fast food companies are not spending money to come up with robots to take your place. All they will have is a couple of folks who will fix things that break down, You won't see any managers.

My oldest son is a server at Applebees, talk about zero tips. If he makes $30 a night, that's good for him. Never mind what he used to make down in FLA. on tips. People are on vacation feeling good. Spend money like they have money to burn. Sometimes we as a family would go out. Those days are done. Now if I have extra money its McDonalds once a month.

Well, I could go on and on. But who wants to listen to an old man whine about life...LOL  Had an email about my 40th High school reunion. (In California) Again who cares. If I want to see a bunch of gray-haired folks, I can just go to our local market. Plenty there.

Our weather is all screwed up again. Right now it's 3 above. Last Friday it was 44. The worse is still to come March can be our snowiest month. Well, Back in my day anyway. LOL, The good news is that Baseball Spring Training starts in two weeks, another sure sign of spring.

Stay Warm, Keep Viligent. Some used to worry about the government watching you. Nowadays it's the crazy liberals.

Rob



4 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

If you're on a limited income, life will NEVER get better, no matter who's president. LBJ stole all the money from Social Security years ago, and a billion of what was left "disappeared" under Obama. I wish I still had my health so I could still be working, since disability is half what I was making on my last job, and IT wasn't great and had NO benefits.

Rob said...

While I understand its rough for me and the wife, It will be better for my kids and grandson. I plan out our trips so we don't make wasted trips. I have a home, so not moving any more.

Mike Yukon said...

I agree with you Rob, I also "Don't Care!" Maybe the left will get that message and just go away because we don't care what they think!

Rob said...

Those nuts cases, did an alternative SOU last night (Monday) Too many just want to spin the truth to bad information.