Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Yes We Will Have Snow.....


This weekend Sunday and Monday. The question is just how much. This one the weather service is having a hard time pinning it down. From past experience that means we should get nailed. The totals have gone, from 6" to 1" to 9" down to 2", and now rumor has it 6" on Sunday, and 6" on Monday.

We will pick up more bread to last 3 days. We have meat and veggies to last into next month. I have my coffee, creamer, and zero cal. sweetener. My son Scott will be off Sunday and Monday. Wich means we stay in doors and off the roads. Why, because so many MN LOONatics forget how to drive.

The skiers, snowmobilers are ready to play in it. Me not so much. I think all those yeas working at the airport killed any and all winter fun. LOL. We will take Sammy outside to play in the snow. Other then that NO.

Stay Safe, Stay Warm.. I will post an update when they know what we are getting.

Rob

4 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

When I was young, I played in it. When I was grown, I worked in it. Now that I'm old, I stay the heck out of it.

Rob said...

So very true...

hobo said...

heh! Rumor has it we will get snow, too, but I'm not holding my breath.... wunderground shows '--' for inches. Which means 'not much'.... hahaha We had 1/2" the other day, then some rain and now we have slush/fog. Tired of the fog. Be safe & stay warm.

Rob said...

Last night it was 6" & 6", this am its now 9" and 2". The NWS has said "We don't know yet" Weather Underground will leave the storm totals blank if they can't pin it down. My wife said even the local weather folks on TV can't pin it down.